How do we create your project?
The HindSite team is built of passionate individuals, just like gears of a clock, our team works diligently and efficiently to meet our client’s needs.
Our project process has been refined and streamlined over time. Whether it’s a large or small scale project, we work hard to ensure that you receive a high-quality product on time.
1. Imagination (Discovery)
It begins with an idea. We collaborate with you to understand your needs and goals in order to analyze your target audience and competitors. Once our team has a good grasp of your business, ideas are then exchanged and milestone dates are identified to gauge how the project will progress.
- Discovery of your needs
- Solution proposal
- Wire frames
- Pre-Comp Design Review
The idea becomes a concept and the gears start to turn. Our team kicks off with the theme and direction of the project at hand. The core elements are finalized, branding, creative design and the development process begin to take shape.
- Design strategy and layout finalization
- Content approval
- Collection and approval of images
- Build-out of static content on approved design
- Programming & Development (if applicable)
We present a Beta of your product in development for review. Here, the core product is reviewed, tested and prepared for final round of adjustments. Our team will step back in to make the appropriate edits to reach finalization.
- Back-end development (if applicable)
- Review of project on test area
- Revision and approval of design
Reality becomes virtual. Your product is almost ready to go live. However, our team will go back one last time to dot the i’s and cross the t’s, making minor tweaks and testing for reliability and stability of the final product and the final review by client. Once all of that is done deliverables are prepped for evoluti@n.
- Initial internal quality review and revisions
- Acceptance testing and final review by client
- Migration of data to final location
Virtual goes live. The launch of the completed project is accepted. The continuing relationship with the clients evolves from year to year.
- Delivery of final product
- Client training (if applicable)
- Ongoing site maintenance and support
- Internet Marketing & SEO
- Hosting Services